POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : INI questions : INI questions Server Time
29 Jun 2024 01:59:35 EDT (-0400)
  INI questions
From: SharkD
Date: 23 Jun 2010 12:58:46
Message: <4c223d46$1@news.povray.org>
3.1.2.1.5  Field Rendering

Do modern HD video standards still use alternating scan lines?

3.1.2.2.4  Resuming Options

"This option reads in the previously generated output file, displays the
partial image rendered so far, then proceeds with the ray-tracing."

I still don't quite understand this. Does this work only for the very
latest render? Is there a way to resume a render from a day ago, or a
week? What if I've renamed the output image or other files in the meantime?

--
http://isometricland.com